- Make sure the wristbands are snapped securely into the module.
- Attach the USB end of the connector to the USB port of your computer.
- Locate the four pins inside the cradle of the USB connector.
- Locate the four module contacts on the side of your Basis Band module.
- Line up the four cradle pins with the four module contacts.
- Snap the cradle from left (pin-side) to right (feet-side) of the module.
- If you've connected your Basis Band properly, your device display will briefly show “Charging Battery”.
- It takes about 3 hours to fully charge a low battery. A fully charged battery should last 3 to 4 days.
A video of the process is shown below:
If you run into difficulties syncing your Basis band, please visit our troubleshooting page.
Things to Avoid
- Do NOT charge your Basis Band without the straps attached. The cradle will not fit snugly and the device will not charge.
- Do NOT disconnect the cradle from your computer or remove the cradle from the Basis Band while it's uploading your data.
- Do NOT tightly wind the cable while traveling.