About the Basis B1 (Module)
Expected Battery Life (varies based on usage, melanin level, etc.)
- Capacity - 190mAh
- Estimated battery life ~ 3 - 4 days
Dimensions (Module Only)
- Width - 1.42 in (36 mm)
- Height - 1.06 in (27 mm)
- Weight - 1.55 oz (44 g)
Device Display Dimensions
- Height & Width: 26.5 x 14.0mm
- Resolution: 128 x 64px
- Operating Temp: 32F to 122F (0C to 50C)
- Storage Temp: 14F to 140F (-10C to 60C)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%
Amount of time to fully charge a depleted battery
- 1hr to charge to 90%
- 3hr to charge to 100%
Data storage capacity
- 7 days of data can be stored if worn 24/7
- 4 MB of memory
- Water Resistant up to 10cm
- Not recommended for swimming
B1 has been chemically tested with the following materials.
- Sun screen lotion
- Sun screen spray (Some sprays may cause cosmetic damage)
- Perfume (Some perfumes may cause cosmetic damage)
- Liquid Dishwashing Soap
- Hair spray
- Makeup (foundation)
- Nail polish remover (acetone) (Will remove protective UV coating)
- Bug Spray (Some sprays may cause cosmetic damage)
- Body lotion
- Top Housing - PC/PC-ABS and co-polyester
- Bottom Housing - PC-PBT Blend
- All top housing metal parts are 303/304 stainless steel
- All sensors are a nickel alloy
TPU (Standard black, White, Electric Spring, and Kaleidoscope)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Length (module+TPU Strap): - 10.74 in (273 mm)
- Fits wrist sizes from 5.5 to 8.5 inches.
- Leather & Aluminum
- Full length of module+strap = 11.625"
- Strap width at ends = 0.935"
- Strap width near watch = 1.025"
- strap thickness = 0.11" - 0.12"
- Fits wrists 5.6" to 8.9"
- Silicone & Stainless Steel
- Length (module+Carbon Steel Strap): 10.06 in. (25.56 cm.)
- Fits wrist sizes from 4.5 in. to 9 in.
- Carbon Steel strap width:1.00 in. (2.54 cm.)
- Carbon Steel strap height from wrist: 0.13 in. (0.33 cm.)
USB Charging Cradle
The USB Charging Cradle is a standard USB cable. You may use it with any standard USB wall charger if you would prefer to charge your Basis without plugging it into your computer.
Next Article: Buttons