The default page of the app once you log in is the dashboard. Here, you will see an overview of your active habits and your progress towards your goals.
As you make progress towards your goals, the bar for each habit will slowly fill with red. If you succeed in the habit, the bar will turn green. If you fail, the bar will stay red.
- Access to Navigation Drawer - You can open the navigation drawer by pressing the drawer icon in the top left corner
- Refresh - Press this icon to refresh the page
- Profile Picture - This is the image that you uploaded from your Basis account. You can change it by pressing on the picture and either choosing a photo from your gallery or taking one with your mobile device’s camera.
- Last Sync - The time listed next to “Last Sync” is the last time that you successfully synced your Basis band with our servers, either through your mobile device or by using the USB Cradle with your Desktop computer. Please note: It can sometimes take a few minutes to process mobile uploads so the time of your last sync may not update right away.
- Level Bar - This shows your progress towards your next level. You increase your level by completing habits.
The navigation drawer is your menu where you can access different sections of the app.
This is where you can view/edit your habits
- Swipe (left and right) to view your active habits
- Press different days of the week to show your results for the day
- For a detailed description of Habits and Points, click here
- Tap the habit icon to flip the card and view daily points accumulated
To view data from different weeks, press the left and right arrows.
Alternatively, if you have a specific date you wish to see, you can press the icon in the top right corner to open the date selection menu.
If you wish to change your habit goals, press the pencil icon. A menu will pop up with your editing options.
Please note: Any changes made will take effect the following week.
This is where you can review your insights summaries and details
The insights feed provides details on each separate activity. At a glance, you can see the type of activity, duration and exact time of when the activity took place.
Scroll up and down to view the events on your Insights page.
To see a daily summary of your events, press on the note page icon in the top right corner.
Pressing on an entry provides a graphical visualization of your activity and more information such as steps taken or calories burned (depending on the activity).
For a detailed description of Insights, click here.
Pressing on a sleep event takes you to the Advanced Sleep Analysis page.
This is where you can see a summary and visualization of your sleep
With the Android app, you can view a summary of your sleep data: Percentages of REM, Light and Deep sleep, as well as toss and turns and interruptions.
You can change the day you want to look at by pressing the left or right arrows at the top of the screen. Alternatively, by pressing the icon in the top right corner of the screen, you can jump to a specific date, or the current day.
If you have multiple sleep events in the same day, the app will number the events in chronological order.
Pressing on the different boxes will bring up an explanation of each state.
Pressing the sleep visualization at the bottom of your sleep screen will present you with a full-screen horizontal view of your sleep analysis. You can view the length of your different sleep stages by scrolling your finger across the image.
This is where you view the details of your device
The device screen shows your serial number and the bootloader and firmware versions of the Basis band paired to your phone. If you have automatic syncing activated, this is also where you’ll see the time of your next scheduled sync.
This is where you can edit your application settings
While using your Basis app, you will receive two different types of notifications:
When you successfully complete a habit, you will receive a habit notification.
If your Basis band's battery drops below 20% you will receive a device notification reminding you to charge your band.
If you do not wish to receive notifications, you can uncheck the boxes.
The settings page is also where you will find your calibration information.
You can edit this information by pressing on whichever value you wish to change.
By pressing 'Automatically Sync' you can edit how often your Basis band automatically syncs and uploads your data.
Please note: If you choose the 'Never' option, and at a later date decide you would like to resume automatic syncing, you will have to manually sync once after changing your option to restart the automatic syncing.
You can reach the second portion of the settings page by scrolling down. You can turn automatic time zone adjustment on or off. You can log out of your account. You can switch the time format (12 hour or 24 hour) of your Basis band. If you're experiencing any issues with pairing or syncing, you can contact support by pressing 'Email Log Files' .
If you have email set up on your phone, pressing 'Email Log Files' will automatically compose an email to support with your logs attached and information about your phone. Please include in the body of the email a description of what happened, how to reproduce the problem, and if possible, the time when it occurred.
Next Article: Android Troubleshooting
Previous Article: Setting Up