- Pressing the top left touch button (button #1) turns the backlight on or off. This does not affect the Smart Backlight functionality.
- Pressing the bottom left touch button (button #2) while the time is displayed shows the day and month.
- Touching either of the touch buttons on the right-hand side (buttons #3 and #4) allows you to enter Metric mode, which allows you to scroll through Calories, Steps, Heart Rate, and (if applicable) Walking, Running and Biking.
- The display reverts to showing the time automatically after a short delay, or to switch back immediately you can press the bottom left touch button (button #2).
- The large physical button on the side (unlabeled above) is used for a variety of functions, including activating the Bluetooth Menu, initiating a manual sync to your mobile phone, or performing a hard reset of the device.
Note: The touch buttons are disabled when there's moisture on the surface. If there were no such feature, the backlight would be on constantly throughout your shower or workout and thus significantly drain your battery.
Next Article: Display Modes
Previous Article: Specifications